ROLLING FIRE DOORS
Selected most often for practical drop test compliance and assuring positive crisis response, C.H.I. Guardian™ Fire Doors deliver reliable, predictable, and repeatable results. Safe, simple, inexpensive, and repeatable drop testing is now made possible in any facility with the flip of a handle.
Our Coiling Fire Doors are available in a variety of gauges, slat profiles and colors. Also choose from fail-safe time delayed releases, smoke detectors and audible and visual warning systems.
CHI Model 7301
CHI Model 7302
• Features four evenly spaced micro-grooves that run horizontally across each section.• 2” thick sections are foamed in place with polyurethane for superior R-value• Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal convection• Gasket seal between sections provide for an extremely tight weatherseal• Concealed steel back-up plates run from top to bottom of each section for secure hardware attachment• Bottom “U” type astragal is a standard feature• Available in white
• Tracks are 2” or 3”, as specified• Available in bracket mount, angle mount, clip angle mount, 12” radius, 15” radius, high lift, vertical lift, roof pitch, or dual track low headroom
• Package includes 14 gauge or 11 gauge hinges, as specified• 2” or 3” short-stem or long-stem ball bearing rollers• Heavy-duty adjustable top roller bracketsSPRINGS• Torsion springs are helically wound with stress relieved, oil-tempered wire• Springs are individually calibrated for each door• Counter-balance torsion shafts are galvanized for rust resistance• High cycle spring options may be specified
• Foamed in place CFC free polyurethane core• R-value* – 17.54
CHI Model 7366
LiftMaster’s KPR2000 is a feature-rich keypad and proximity card reader access controller that is simple to install and looks great, making it an excellent choice for both Residential and Commercial applications. Supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations. Supports HID 26-bit and 30-bit Wiegand proximity card formats. Designed for outdoor environments with a sealed, weather proof design allowing you to easily mount anywhere. Provides stand alone or pass-thru operation Latch Mode allows you to hold open a door or gate for an extended period of time. Includes Rapid Programming and Block Enrollment capability, “Add” and “Delete” program cards. Programmable Output Relay with adjustable contact time appropriate for Gate Operator, Commercial Door Operator, Door Strike or Solenoid Lock. Capable of networking two KPR2000s, PPWR to the KPR2000 or to most Access Control Systems.
CHI Model 7400
The Model ASSD is a swift opening and closing motorized strip-door. Strip-door operation is easily adjusted to suit traffic speed. Features May be mounted inside the doorway or within the door jamb Recommended for doorways subjected to infiltration due to temperature differences Fully-lapped fixed strips retain 95% effectiveness Clear plastic strips significantly outlast push-through strips For negative pressure applications under 1 MPH flow-through velocity Can be used between 2 freezers without requiring any heat.
CHI Model 7401
26-GAUGE MODEL 3236, 3” Thermally-Broken Insulated Steel Sandwich Door
- Sections are 3” thick
- Sections include a thermal break to eliminatethermal convection
- Outside skin features horizontal micro-grooves
- Concealed steel back-up plates run from top tobottom of each section for securehardware attachment
- Bottom “U” type astragal is a standard featureTRACKS
- Tracks are 2” or 3”, as specified
- Available in bracket mount, clip angle mount,12” radius, 15” radius, high lift, vertical lift, roof pitch, or dual track low headroom
• Package includes 14 gauge or 11 gauge hinges, as specified
• 2” or 3” short-stem or long-stem ball bearing rollers
• Heavy duty adjustable top roller brackets
• Torsion springs are helically wound with stress relieved, oil-tempered wire
• Springs are individually calibrated per door
• Counter-balance torsion shafts are galvanized
for rust resistance
- Foamed in place CFC free polyurethane core
- R-value – 26.89